Testosterone-Caproate is a large ester base testosterone compound, extremely large ester base; however, the odds of you finding pure Testosterone-Caproate are highly unlikely. Testosterone-Caproate is best known for being the largest ester based testosterone in the four ester testosterone mixture Omnadren. As you may know, Omnadren was originally brought to us by Jelfa Pharmaceuticals and is for all intense purposes identical to Organon’s Sustanon-250; the only difference is the final ester. Both Omnadren and Sustanon-250 are comprised of the same three testosterone compounds with the fourth compound being the only difference as each carries its own largest ester; the composition of each is as follows:
- Testosterone-Propionate – 30mg
- Testosterone-Phenylpropionate – 60mg
- Testosterone-Isocaproate – 60mg
- Testosterone-Caproate – 100mg
- Testosterone-Propionate – 30mg
- Testosterone-Phenylpropionate – 60mg
- Testosterone-Isocaproate – 60mg
- Testosterone-Decanoate – 100mg
As you can see, these two testosterone mixtures are virtually identical with Omnadren’s Testosterone-Caproate in the place of Sustanon-250’s Testosterone-Decanoate being the only difference, and the difference in total action is so small it’s not worth mentioning. At any rate, the Omnadren compound is really the only place you’ll ever find Testosterone-Caproate; you could have an underground lab manufacturer it for you on special order but there’s really no need; it would cost you a fortune and there’s no need in this single large ester testosterone compound based on numerous other single large ester testosterone compounds already being available.
With all of this in mind, we want to take a look at Testosterone-Caproate; specifically we want to take a look at Omnadren, and as Omnadren is merely testosterone that is exactly where our focus will be. Will look at this steroids nature, its primary traits and benefits, and of course, we’ll dive into the possible side-effects too. In doing so, you’ll have a better understanding of this steroidal compound, and more importantly, be able to lead yourself to successful supplementation should you desire.
Testosterone-Caproate is the largest ester based testosterone found in the four ester based testosterone mixture Omnadren. The idea behind Omnadren is to provide fast acting testosterone benefits due to the small Propionate and Phenylpropionate esters attached with the Caproate ester ensuring testosterone benefits are maintained for an extended period of time; the Isocaproate ester fills the role in the middle. At any rate, the basic functions and traits of this testosterone compound will be the same as all testosterone compounds; testosterone is merely testosterone regardless of the ester(s) attached. The esters are merely responsible for affecting the compounds total active half-life, thereby affecting its activity; they also affect the compounds total molecular weight, but that is largely meaningless as dosing can be adjusted with each form to receive the same active testosterone dose with any form.
As for the traits of Testosterone-Caproate, as you understand the testosterone hormone is one of the most essential the body produces as it largely plays a role in regulating our physical and sexual well-being; it even affects our mental function and general disposition to a degree; no, not in some mind altering manner as some like to believe. In any case, when you fall into a low testosterone condition, each and every one of these areas can suffer, and to understand this, the best thing to do is to see what happens when we suffer from low testosterone. Low testosterone can lead to the following conditions, and if ignored it will in time more than likely lead to every single one:
· Erectile Dysfunction – inability to maintain or obtain
- Decreased Libido – suppressed or a total loss
· Increased Body-Fat – includes the inability to lose body-fat despite diet and exercise
· Loss of Muscle tissue – includes the inability to build muscle tissue despite diet and exercise
· Loss of Strength – includes the inability to build strength tissue despite diet and exercise
· Depression – testosterone is largely responsible for our general disposition
· Insomnia – when our hormone levels are out of balance, some of the most basic tasks become impossible
· Loss of Mental Focus – without adequate hormones our brain cannot function properly
· Loss of Energy – without adequate testosterone, we cannot recover completely
- Lethargy – see energy, and depression
- Irritability – see all of the above
- Weakened Immune System – see all of the above
As you can see, low testosterone is no joking matter, and when we supplement with an exogenous testosterone compound like Testosterone-Caproate we remedy the problem. Of course, this is not all testosterone can do; there are six primary traits that are increased with testosterone supplementation when we enter into the realm of performance enhancement; we’re speaking of supraphysiological doses; such traits include:
· Enhanced Protein Synthesis – the rate by-which cells build proteins – proteins are the building blocks of muscle
· Enhanced Nitrogen Retention – the more nitrogen we retain, the more anabolic we remain – the less nitrogen we retain the more catabolic we remain
· Increased Red Blood Cell Count – red blood cells carry oxygen to and through the blood
· Increased IGF-1 Production – IGF-1 is a naturally produced peptide hormone provided by the liver with tremendous anabolic and rejuvenating properties affecting nearly every cell in the human body
· Decreased Glucocorticoids – stress hormones such as cortisol that destroy muscle tissue and promote fat-gain
· Increased Metabolic Rate – your metabolism is stronger- simple but true
The Benefits of Testosterone-Caproate:
The benefits of Testosterone-Caproate through compounds like Omnadren really shouldn’t be too hard to see from what we discussed above; after all, the traits imply quite a bit. Even so, the obvious benefits are remedying basic functionality problems that occur when our levels are low; Testosterone-Caproate supplementation will remedy a low testosterone condition; enough said. Then we have performance, and this is where things will get a little more interesting.
Testosterone-Caproate based compounds like Omnadren can be used for any performance based cycle. If you’re looking for a testosterone compound for your off-season needs, this is the one, and if you’re looking for a testosterone for your cutting needs Testosterone-Caproate is a fantastic choice. Even if mass or cutting isn’t a concern but you only want to enhance athletic performance you cannot go wrong with the testosterone hormone; truly this is one of the most versatile anabolic steroids of all time. For the off-season athlete, you will be able to gain significant muscle mass and increase your strength when enough calories are applied. Further, due to your enhanced metabolic rate you will be able to do so with less body-fat accumulation.
For cutting cycles, you will be able to burn fat at a faster and more efficient rate, and more importantly, you will preserve more lean tissue when dieting. Dieting requires a caloric deficit in-order to lose fat, and a caloric deficit will result in tissue loss; of course, if testosterone supplementation is part of the diet this problem no longer exists. Of course, you may be asking how this all pertains to athletic performance; well, if an increase in strength is not athletic enhancement nothing is, but it gets better. Regardless of your purpose of use, all those who supplement with Testosterone-Caproate or any testosterone compound will see their muscular endurance increased, their overall rate of recovery will be enhanced, and they will simply be more efficient and effective human beings; there’s no other way to put it.
The Side-Effects of Testosterone-Caproate:
The side-effects of Testosterone-Caproate in compounds like Omnadren will be the same as all testosterone compounds, and this means they will revolve around dosing and lifestyle, but largely this steroid’s aromatizing nature. Aromatase refers to the conversion of testosterone into estrogen, and when excess estrogen abounds it can lead and contribute to some of the most commonly associated anabolic steroid side-effects. Thankfully, each and every one of the side-effects of Testosterone-Caproate are 100% avoidable when supplementation is undertaken by a healthy adult male in a responsible manner, but you must first recognize them in-order to combat them. The side-effects are as follows:
· Gynecomastia – as excess estrogen abounds due to this steroids aromatizing nature, male-breast enlargement may occur. In-order to combat this, the only
assured line of defense is the use of an Aromatase Inhibitor (AI). An AI will inhibit the aromatase process from occurring and will even lower the body’s
estrogen levels; if it doesn’t exist it cannot cause a problem.
· Excess Water Retention – once again, this is caused by excess estrogen due to this steroids aromatizing nature, and if you’re not careful it can get ugly
and quite uncomfortable. Further, once again, the same AI used to combat gynecomastia will work here for the exact reasons it worked to combat
gynecomastia. It must be noted; if you overeat, especially carbohydrates you are going to hold water even if you’re using an AI. If this is the case, do
not blame the Testosterone-Caproate, blame yourself and lack of self-control.
· High Blood Pressure – excess estrogen and water retention can have an impact, but the AI use takes care is this part of the issue. The next issue will be
your dosing conjoined with your lifestyle habits; specifically the foods you’re putting into your body. Keep your doses at a responsible level, eat a diet
that promotes the continuation of a healthy level and most healthy adult men will be fine. It must be noted; if you already suffer from high blood pressure
you should not supplement, and if you are genetically predisposed to high blood pressure this is something you will need to keep an extra close eye on.
· High Cholesterol – high cholesterol will be due to improper dosing conjoined with your lifestyle habits; specifically the foods you’re putting into your body. Keep your doses at a responsible level, eat a diet that promotes the continuation of a healthy level and most healthy adult men will be fine. It must be noted; if you already suffer from high cholesterol you should not supplement, and if you are genetically predisposed to high cholesterol this is something you will need to keep an extra close eye on. Further, testosterone supplementation can also lower your HDL cholesterol levels, and this means including omega fatty acids in your diet is important. This will increase your HDL levels (HDL is the good cholesterol, LDL is the bad cholesterol) and as HDL regulates LDL this will improve your LDL levels.
The above represents the possible side-effects of Testosterone-Caproate use, but there is one more we must discuss and it is guaranteed; testosterone suppression. Most all anabolic steroids suppress natural testosterone production to one degree or another, and in the case of testosterone compounds they suppress it dramatically. As this occurs, your testicles will atrophy, they will lose some of their fullness as testosterone is manufactured in the testicles and production has come to a halt. Of course, since you’re using a Testosterone-Caproate compound like Omnadren, this suppression isn’t a big issue as you’re providing your body all the testosterone it needs through exogenous supplementation; however, your levels will still be suppressed once use is discontinued. Even so, once all the exogenous steroidal hormones have cleared your system, your natural testosterone production will begin again, and your testicles will return to their normal size. It will take quite a bit of time to reach a full testosterone recovery, and for this reason a Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) plan is often recommended to speed it up. A PCT will not take your levels all the way back to pre-supplementation levels, but they it will stimulate natural testosterone production and give you enough testosterone to function properly while your levels continue to climb. It must be noted; this testosterone recovery is assuming you did not severely damage your HTPA during supplementation with improper practices and that you did not suffer from low testosterone prior to supplementation.